What is Augmented Reality?
Loosely speaking, this is a visual demonstration of abstract concepts using digital tools, which can be used to aid learning. Augmented reality allows learners to look at their 2D content, in a 3D format but taking it from the same media- a textbook. It is New Age, and that is what appeals to the modern learners, they learn better with visuals.
As Spring Hub Publishing one of our key values is sustainability. This value requires that we remain futuristic and forward looking and as such drives us to embrace new age technology and integrate it into our text, bringing our learners up to date with practices in developed countries. The opening up of our learning space to digital learning has allowed us to further develop our AR app, NYTRA
We are proud to be the publisher that is pioneering this technology in this country, and we are proud to be responsibly molding our leaders to fit into the highly competitive and tech-based world that we have become.
Benefits of AR
- Simplifies complex concepts through visuals
- Promotes retention and recall
- Sharpens learner imagination skills
- Results in better learner engagement and classroom interaction as it boosts confidence in understanding- both teacher and learner benefit.
- Can be used for remote learning, anywhere, anytime
- Makes learning fun